X Nations - View Single Post - Dealing with depression
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 04:17 PM   #13
Cyndalie
Cyndalie is not it.
Marketing Director / SEO

xBucks: 64,233
Send a message via ICQ to Cyndalie

Thanks SheDevil. That means alot to me, thanks for taking the time to reach out.

I've just got the blues, it's not chronic but when it hits it all hits at once I guess.

I got yelled at by my DR friday, I gained another 9lbs this past month. That's 25-30 total already now. God knows where it's going.

Last week was a good week. Things with work are good. I guess I just miss my libido and the good nookie - you know Feeling really slow and clumsy and it's just going to get worse. I know it's all for a good thing, it's just hard to imagine at this point when all anyone says is "your life will never be the same", "say goodbye to sleep", "Your body will never return to normal", etc... For a first time mom it's just hard to imagine the good and what it all is for when you are bombarded by the negatives now and yet to come.

Not feeling good about myself is a pretty opposite emotion for me. I have been more emotionally stable than I've ever been in my life up till now in my pregnancy (no pms!) .. this is just the first time I've let the blues get to me and I want to get out of it before it hangs around too long.

Hardcore, Blowjobs, Gay, Wives, Lesbians, Gangbang, Movies, Tranny, Interracial, Teen....
16 Sites, $35 PPS/ 60% Revshare :: Capitalize on Experience
Cyndee - Director of Marketing & SEO
Cyndalie is offline   Reply With Quote