X Nations - View Single Post - Watched 2 girls 1 cup
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #24
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 244,098
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhetorical View Post
Well excuse me. Its people like you that need to have a sober second thought about the business you are in. And not only that, I never said I enjoy watching these videos, that is your fabrication. As for a moron, FB, I think not. Pragmatic I would agree with. But I have never witnessed your personal crusades in the past to rid our business of filth. I am sure you have crossed a whole lot lines by normal people's standards pitching dirty pictures. Now that your particular line has been crossed, you get precious. Had you posted something that was responsible and actually pointed out all the crap in our business and how we should disassociate ourselves from filth, I would have given your frivolous posts some credence. But when you gotta use the M word just because you are offended, then you might consider a new line of work. Selling dirty pictures and movies might not be right for you.
*Yawn*