X Nations - View Single Post - Candi Cash Intl. Proudly Announces First Official Cash Giveaway Winner
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #1
candiman
candiman should edit this
The Candiman Can...

xBucks: 2,329
Send a message via ICQ to candiman
Default Candi Cash Intl. Proudly Announces First Official Cash Giveaway Winner

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to take a second to wish everyone happy holidays from Candi Cash Intl, and announce the winner of our first official cash giveaway. Since I know you guys are short on patience, I’ll skip the pleasantries and get right to it (haha). The winner is Jason over at budsandbabes.net . Congratulations Jason. You’ll be receiving a personal e-mail with payment information shortly. As for everyone else who signed up, we really appreciate your support and hope the product itself is consolation enough for now at least.
As for our future releases, we’re hard at work on our next two right now with Lil Lexy (www.lillexy.com) beginning beta testing on Feb. 1st. This site’s really shaping up to be a new standard in interactive adult entertainment so I urge everyone to get on board as soon as possible (you’ve got nothing to lose except money haha). We’ll be leaking a few shots out here and there in the weeks to come, but I can assure you guys that this one has the goods (scouts honor haha). Well, I guess that’s it for now. Happy holidays to everyone, and congratulations to Jason over at budsandbabes. Keep up the good work, we’ll be talking to you soon.

Chris Cain
Candi Cash Intl.

Candi Cash Intl.....How Sweet It Is
candiman is offline   Reply With Quote