Old 01-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #9
AbulletAway
AbulletAway should edit this
I Love Boobies!

xBucks: 1,651
Send a message via ICQ to AbulletAway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Chris View Post
What I didn't like? Well I thought that $300 at the door was pretty steep. Not a lot of webmasters are going to pay that entrance fee. There's a reason why the Phoenix Forum type of format is taking off.

Having the show inside the Rain nightclub was kinda cool, I'll admit. Overall though, I did not see very many working webmasters at the show. There were a heck of a lot of higher end, more corporate types there though.
Very true about the cost of the badge. But, at the same time most other shows aren't at really nice hotels. But, then my only comparison would be webmaster access west. That was at the Universal Sheraton and the hotel is nasty. I am sure they have better rooms then the basement they stuck me in with spiders and cobwebs but I spoke to some others who had the same problems. As much as I find the cost of the badge to be a little high, I look at it like a trade off. I at least know it's going to be held someplace nice.

Though, it would be nice to actually get more for the cost of the badge besides a nice location and some seminars. Like maybe a price cut on the bar, I paid 7 bucks for a beer. I realize that's normal price for a nightclub beer. But, since I could careless about the seminars, what I care about is when I walk to the bar to buy drinks for a potential client or some friends it would be nice to hand them a hundred and actually get some change back and not just enough for the damn tip lol
AbulletAway is offline   Reply With Quote