Old 01-18-2008, 03:19 PM   #14
AbulletAway
AbulletAway should edit this
I Love Boobies!

xBucks: 1,651
Send a message via ICQ to AbulletAway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbrunette View Post
I'm hearing mixed reviews from this show...Is it me or is it getting smaller each year? I didn't make it this time, so I'm going with what I heard. Can't wait to see the pics from JFK!

Well, I was really concerned after the Miami show this summer, that show floor was as dead as I ever saw it. I still think the Miami show is by far the best show. But, for the first time, there was just no one on the floor; I mean voices echoed when you spoke.

But, I liked what they did this time by putting the show floor in a smaller space and making it more of a night club atmosphere because that's where the business always seems to get done at. At least, that's where people have fun, meet knew people, hand out cards with no pressure and then you come back home, go through the cards and make some deals. Making the actual show floor like that, I thought was a bold idea. It needs work; the music maybe shouldn't be as loud? But, it's the first time I have been to a show and thought, wow, it would so be worth it to actually have a booth here.
AbulletAway is offline   Reply With Quote