X Nations - View Single Post - Hitting on models and female employees at shows
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 02:03 PM   #19
punker barbie
punker barbie is happy

xBucks: 916

to a certain degree it is the models job to be a bit flirtatious with webmasters and fans. however some take it too far and feel just because the model gets naked on the net they are entitled to be very touchy. models should be able to have their space from a distance and depending on the situation they might need to be watched a bit closer.

as for female reps they should know better when someone is flirting/wasting your time instead of talking up biz. granted if being pretty gets you in the door to get what you want (in my case i drive for traffic) then I'll take it, but one has to remember being cute or whatever only gets you in the door doesn't make you stay. at the end of the day we all have bills to pay and i better make their traffic convert.
in addition the worst is the icq flirter that takes up all your time. i call those the high maintenance low traffic affiliate.

with every situation is different i guess what I'm trying to get across is not to forget what you are there for and female reps should be able to stand up to anyone that is making them feel uncomfortable.
punker barbie is offline   Reply With Quote