X Nations - View Single Post - Women and boobies
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 03:01 PM   #9
sugarnips
sugarnips should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 20

Well, it is hard for me to talk as a person who would consider a boob job because I am already a 32 DD. But as Elli said people are so preoccupied with looking good and there is a huge pressure to stay attractive even as you get older that people will do lots of things to make themselves look hotter, even get a boob job.

I, myself believe that you should just be happy with what you got. I think real tits (even small ones) look way better than the fake ones. Since I run GND Magazine and do lots of site reviews I see many fake boobies. I really do believe that you should just leave what you have alone. The real ones look way better than those fake titties anyways. But that pressure to always look better is there for so many girls that that is why girls get boob jobs.

Girls also have that pressure from you guys who are so pre occupied with liking big tits that they go out and do that so that they can please the guys in their lives. My opinion: Girls if a guy can't like you for what you got, then don't bother with him.

I won't get a boob job, but as I said they are big enough already. My friends always ask me (if this were possible) if I could get a breast reduction and they could take a cup each from me and get a breast enlargement. I just laugh. I guess I was given big tits for a reason. The only reason I have found so far is a sore back and sore shoulders. Oh and all the guy attention!

http://www.girlnextdoormag.com
Your source for model interviews,
reviews, contests and more!
sugarnips is offline   Reply With Quote