X Nations - View Single Post - What is the best thing you bought recently that truly made your life better?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 03:42 PM   #2
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 32,341
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky

Mine will be a new microwave that I buy when I come back to Canada after this mini break. About 2 days before I left to go back to the States for my grandma's funeral, the microwave died. I thought, "No big deal" and I'll just go get one when I come back home. One less thing to do before my trip. My BF was leaving anyway for a bit while I was gone so I figured it could wait until I get home. Big mistake. My BF was lost. He makes like 10 cups of coffee at once and drinks them all throughout the day. Well, of course with a dead microwave, he can't reheat his coffee and this set his whole routine off. I can't stand him when he doesn't have coffee, (at least until he's on cup #2 of the morning. I'm not a morning person either), and instant coffee isn't an option, so I heard the random complaints about a dead microwave. So yeah, when my flight lands, I'm dropping my luggage at home and we are going out to buy the microwave. Then all is good and things can get back to normal! LOL!

I can't blame it all on him though because I do use the microwave too. It's just before I left, microwave shopping wasn't a top priority. lol!
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote