X Nations - View Single Post - OMG HELL with DAVE AND HOOPER...
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2002, 10:01 PM   #13
mailman
mailman is hotdoggin
Medium Pimping

xBucks: 5,350
Send a message via ICQ to mailman

Quote:
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
I don't want to turn this post into something personal Mark, as you and I are friends, and would like us to remain that way ...

But I know Dave and Dan Kosmeyer very well, and a thieves they are not !! ... I will put my entire reputation on that ...

Mark ... you are willing to take sides without knowing ALL the facts just because you know HOOPER ... he is a fellow CELEBRITY SITE operator ?
(I could open a whole new can of worms about celeb sites, but I will not ... that is straying from the issue at hand ...)

Hooper and I have had dealings in the past ... and unfortunately my ex partner did not deliver some banners to him in a timely manner so there is some bad blood between us I am assuming ... but I will put that aside and keep an open mind .... I did not get into the whole thread ... I read 10 times Hooper was asked to post his proof, and he decided going to supper was more important ... so I got bored and said FUKK THIS !!

I mean first of all ... look where the accusations came from ... GOFUCKYOURSELF.COM .... a board full of drama queens, newbs, and wannabes ... not exactly newsworthy IMHO
Yeha i agree but i know Hooper verywell and have delt with him busines whise for the past 2 years approx and never once had an issue with money.... I just dont see how Dave can claim that Hooper who is busy will think up some little plan to make an extra 385$ little rediculas.. see i just see it that dave got fucked and now hes just covering his ass.. so Hooper even said fuck the $$ give it to charity.. why cant dave just do that and call it quits....

And Paul its not because he runs celeb sites.. i dont see why when ever i get in to an argument or anything like that every one goes directly at the celeb sites.... to try to use celebs against me, thats not fair.....