X Nations - View Single Post - what the fuck?
Thread: what the fuck?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 09:24 AM   #5
Stephane76
Stephane76 is Caca ki sent Bon!
cacapowa!!!

xBucks: 7,827
Send a message via ICQ to Stephane76 Send a message via AIM to Stephane76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbrunette View Post
Cut his dick off and shuve it up his ass!
exactly what i was thinking...
i cant believe the story actually made local news over here...

I just read the update on the CNN website.

they have a timline posted:

Timeline
1977: Elisabeth Fritzl claims she was first abused by her father Josef when she was 11 years old.

1984: Elisabeth is allegedly lured into the cellar of her house and drugged and handcuffed by her father. She is forced to write letters saying she has run away from home.

1988: Her first child, Kerstin, is born.

1989: Elisabeth gives birth to her first son, Stefan.

1993: A baby, nine-month-old Lisa, is left on the doorstep of the Fritzl house, with a letter asking Josef and his wife Rosemarie to look after her.

1994: Another child, Monika, arrives with another similar note and is adopted by the Fritzls.

1996: Elisabeth gives birth to twins, but one dies after three days. Josef allegedly burnt the body.

1997: Alexander, the surviving twin, is moved upstairs to join rest of family.

2003: Another letter from Elisabeth arrives saying she had a second son, Felix, the previous year. he is also raised in the cellar.

2008:

April 19: Kerstin is taken to hospital after falling serious ill, and doctors discover that her grandfather is in fact her father.

April 20-27: Josef releases Elisabeth along with Stefan and Felix and tells wife they have chosen to return home.

April 26: Police pick up Josef and Elisabeth near the Amstetten hospital where Kerstin is being treated.

April 27: Josef admits his guilt following Elisabeth's statement.

April 28: Police search the family's house and discover cramped cellar with special security door.

April 29: Josef Fritzl appears in court.