X Nations - View Single Post - Need To Vent
Thread: Need To Vent
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #13
TheLegacy
TheLegacy is Bi - Sexy

xBucks: 47,927
Send a message via ICQ to TheLegacy Send a message via AIM to TheLegacy Send a message via Skype™ to TheLegacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister E View Post
Damn Robert, I know what you are going through. Just before I met you guys a year ago (wow, exactly) I had a bike crash and it cost me most of my teeth.

It took me almost 5 months dealing with insurance and stuff, 16 K later I got my smile back.

Lost it last week, went into hospital for Crohn's tests...and had a fucking kidney stone.

These things shall (and did) pass.

Fuck just say no,,,

They gave me morphine. AM I ever glad I couldn't access that stuff during my drug days.

Ask for morphine...drink tons of water and let the christians through the stones.

(think I'm still feelin' the morph...)

You know - I may just do that next time if they demand it. Apparently I have kidneys shaped like a horseshoe so I am now prone to them. Im never going through that again.. screw them saying freezing is better LOL>

My brother has Crohns (I have ulcer colitis).. which just adds to the fun mixture. It makes you see life a bit kinder at times.

Today I am feeling a great deal better and although Im not dancing on any hilltops like in the sound of music - I can bbq a steak and enjoy it without much pain

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
TheLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote