Thread: Hey everyone
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 02:09 AM   #21
painful
painful should edit this
Ecstasy

xBucks: 7,308
Send a message via Yahoo to painful

Ok, so I understand a bit more now, simplistic and easy on the eyes. Use brighter colors to make the mood happy, not gloomy. High quality pics, etc.

I just bought a new domain name, I am going to build my site myself (painful ecstasy was built for me)

Any tips on building a site from scratch? Any good hosts that won't rape me on cost but will leave me enough bandwidth that I don't get shut down the minute I start getting traffic. What program do you recommend using to build the site? I am planning on buying DreamWeaver this weekend, is it what I need?

I have a home server I have been playing with, it runs a Linux based OS and is basically a desktop converted. Is it more economical to purchase server space or a virtual dedicated server somewhere or could I run a website for a few months on my own server until I get some customer sign-ups?

Finally, what do you think of my new site address www.realteenfuck.com? think it could be good for some traffic?

www.dominateyou.com
painful is offline   Reply With Quote