X Nations - View Single Post - What kind of car do you have, gas mileage do you get?
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 09:38 AM   #21
Cyndalie
Cyndalie is not it.
Marketing Director / SEO

xBucks: 63,620
Send a message via ICQ to Cyndalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I have a 2004 Mustang Cobra. It's got a Supercharged V8 six speed manual engine, and does 0-60 in four seconds. I did a quick look up for stats and I see it gets 24 mph highway, and 17 mph city.

However, I work from home and rarely leave the house. I couldn't tell you the last time I drove my car, and when I did it was just to make sure it still runs. I can't remember the last time I filled it up with gas. It was months ago.

My wife has a 2004 Ford Explorer with a V6 in it. She doesn't work, and we use it for running around town. We fill it up once every other month and it costs $70. I don't stress too much because I can live with $70 every other month. Everything here is within walking distance - including a Target - so we rarely drive.
That's really awesome. Walking Neighbrhoods are hard to come by. I'd walk more often but its hard carrying a baby and groceries and shit. I did get a really cool baby carrier the other day so I can have my hands free.

Hardcore, Blowjobs, Gay, Wives, Lesbians, Gangbang, Movies, Tranny, Interracial, Teen....
16 Sites, $35 PPS/ 60% Revshare :: Capitalize on Experience
Cyndee - Director of Marketing & SEO
Cyndalie is offline   Reply With Quote