X Nations - View Single Post - How would you play Big Brother or Survivor?
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2008, 11:56 AM   #6
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 323,288
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

Great thread TE...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SykkBoy View Post
I'd be an over the top player that people would either love or hate, but never forget...so I could have a life on VH1 celebreality shows if I failed to win on one of those...
Sykk... I have known you for years and yes I can see you as exactly this kind of player. A bit of the villain type, but not quite like a Johnny Fairplay kind of guy. I can think of several people I know in the business who would do well on either one of those shows.

Personally, (and I know it's easy to be an armchair critic) I think I would excel in either game. For one thing I have been watching both of those shows since season 1 of each and have rarely missed an episode (thank you DVR!) so I have a handle on most every strategy that has ever been played out.

Since it's more of a marathon than a sprint, I'd start off easy and not make any waves. Probably look for 1, maximum 2 people I would be semi-honest with (allies) and keep a low profile for awhile. Be the nice guy. But halfway through the competition I'd start to pick up the game, win events and assume control of things where possible. I'd have no problem lying if it meant my furtherence in the game, but over-using the LIE will only bring problems.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote