Thread: Tube sites
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 09:28 PM   #18
Visualad
Visualad is massaging his Schram
SeXy TiMe!

xBucks: 36,819
Send a message via ICQ to Visualad

To me, a "legal" tube site is just another way of presenting promo content just like TGPs and MPGS, free sites and what not.

What separates a tube site from those is the way the content is presented. But its just another marketing approach. A legal tube site presenting short clips to surfers and trying to sell memberships, vod time or whatever is all cool.

A "bad" tube site is one that simply takes full movies and makes them available for surfers.

and "illegal" tube site is one that takes movies that they do not own the rights to use and post online.

So essentially a "good" tube site is a modern and updated way of presenting content. Which is all cool. A bad one simply posts too much.

In the end, most in adult are trying to sell SOMETHING. Regardless if its VOD, PPV, Memberships, etc.. And giving it all away for free - just doesnt make sense.

If grocery stores would start giving food away for free - I would ofcourse take it. If starbucks would give me 5 cups of coffee each day for free - why would I keep on paying for that? And if my local dvd shop would start throwing dvd movies and audio cd´s in my shopping cart and not charge me a dime for them once I reach the register.. Would I complain about that?

So why would surfers pay for memberships, video on demand or pay per view - when they can simply go to some sites and get everything for free?

Perfecto Dollars - Revshare 70% Up To 80% or Pay Per Signup 25$!

Some Websites From Our 30+ Strong Site Portfolio:
Ultimate Smoking | Strapon Teenies | Squirting Teenies | Breast Fucking Babes
+ Alot More HOT Sites! Latest EXCLUSIVE Site: Ultimate Boot Fetish
Visualad is offline   Reply With Quote