X Nations - View Single Post - Ok fess up! Who's got piercings?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 03:44 PM   #5
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 243,191
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid Vicious View Post
I had several hardware for it .. you remember my ex of the time . she had all these little rubber attachments I would use on her .. ... ... ... ...

Anyhow . I had an plastic or Acrylic ball. it cracked when biting down on an authentic Montreal SMOKEMEAT .... Hole closed within the half hour .. so never did it again .. I wouldn't go thru that again niehter . I had felt the Needle go thru my tongue .. it wasn't the type of feeling I enjoy . so no more .. been thinking of getting pierced right above my right eye .. But I doubt I'll ever have the heuvo's to do it

Now that I've Shaved my Head .. Many girls are suggesting that I pierce my other ear .. it's up for debate
Still searching for the vid Evil, Good Chris? Anyone? Listen I just got the hood of my clit pierced and TRUST me it did not feel good, but it was 4 seconds of pain and I went alone. So let me know if you go I'll hold your hand!