X Nations - View Single Post - How long can I marriage or relationships last in this industry?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 11:18 AM   #14
TheLegacy
TheLegacy is Bi - Sexy

xBucks: 48,434
Send a message via ICQ to TheLegacy Send a message via AIM to TheLegacy Send a message via Skype™ to TheLegacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD_Shane View Post
Great post Robert.
My hubby and I've been married since long before I started in the industry. When I started working in adult we set down and talked about what I did and how he felt. I feel very lucky that I have a really understanding hubby.
When I started going to shows we set down the ground rules. I don't fuck around on him ever, it's just not worth it to me. Sure I flirt a bit and he knows all about it. Any pictures that get taken I find and show them to him and we always get a good laugh no matter what the content of the photos are.
In the end it's all about being open and honest about the limits as well as trust. I've read several posts over the years about how one person wants to attend a show but their sig. other won't let them. I think that in those cases there is underlying problems with the relationships already. If you don't have faith and trust in your partner then you are going to be inclined to distrust that they will do the right thing if faced with an opportunity.
and how do you deal with industry people (supposed professionals) who cross the line with your sig partner?

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
TheLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote