X Nations - View Single Post - Do you enjoy painting?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #21
jakethedog
jakethedog should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 477
Send a message via ICQ to jakethedog Send a message via AIM to jakethedog Send a message via MSN to jakethedog Send a message via Yahoo to jakethedog Send a message via Skype™ to jakethedog

I HATE PAINTING !! .. my wife makes me paint every 3 years or so .. and me with 4 fricken kids .. have painted each of their bedroom a few times .. .. takes me 3 time to get it to her approval .. and right now am in the middle of painting living room .. Kitchen and laundry room .. the bad news is .. first off .. roofers never flashed the rear area well enough .. water ran inside walls around glass doors .. contractors have been here a week removing flooring ..siding and dry wall in my kitchen .. total construction site .. THEN....who ever painted years ago never primed over the paint in the kitchen and I am having to actually scrap the FUCKING paint from the walls where ever the bond was shitty ..just making me love it more and more ..

Our Company: Top Choice Cash
Our Sites $30 PPS and 50/50 Revshare: Piss.com CRL DD DSBJ EH MMS PGXXX SL SK WPS
Me: HMFIC ICQ: 161217818 email: jake /at/ topchoicecash.com
jakethedog is offline   Reply With Quote