X Nations - View Single Post - Tell me what you think.....
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:35 PM   #23
HeavenLeeGoddess
HeavenLeeGoddess is Sexy Goddess
Is Beautiful:)

xBucks: 7,366
Send a message via ICQ to HeavenLeeGoddess Send a message via Yahoo to HeavenLeeGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicAngel View Post
you've been wearing your make-up the same way since you were 15...and you're 23 now?

holy good god. girlfriend....first of all, go get and manicure and eyebrows waxed. then go to a MAC make-up counter in the mall and get your make-up applied for free. they'll teach you how to do it and what colors look good on you. (if you don't end up buying any of their products then give the make-up artist a small tip for her time)

you shouldn't wear anything the same way for 8 years. thats the beauty of being a woman. explore and be creative with hair, make-up and clothes. even my grandmother knows that.

good luck!

Thanks for your Honesty.... I have been to one of them make-up counters... No one could get my makeup right... they made me look like a hooker.... i dont wear blush and i dont wear to much foundation like they put on me.... Thats why I like doing it myself but i will do my makeup a little different.....

I will never get a manicure... The reason for that is my nails are very pretty now adays.... I keep them looking pretty for the cam....(that time i ddint) The reson why i havent taken any more lately is because my hands have been looking all dry and i yet still havent been able to find a lotion that works for really really dry hands.... But as soon as that problems finished im gonna take some better ones....