X Nations - View Single Post - Spring is in the air!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 02:34 AM   #5
HeavenLeeGoddess
HeavenLeeGoddess is Sexy Goddess
Is Beautiful:)

xBucks: 7,349
Send a message via ICQ to HeavenLeeGoddess Send a message via Yahoo to HeavenLeeGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbrunette View Post
What a beautiful day...Unfortunately I'm stuck inside. I was rushed to the hospital yesterday morning with MAJOR pain to my abdomen, spent the whole day high on morphine (I hate that feeling) They thought it was a ruptured appendix, then a cyst on one of my ovaries then an infection in my intestines. So they sent me home after dinner with pain killers So needless to say I'm spending the weeken on my back. I go back Monday for more tests hope it's nothing serious! I'm losing faith in our health system, I'm sure it's just bad ulcers.

Now I hope everyone is enjoying this sunny spring day!
I know the feeling... I have lived with growing and bursting cyst's on my ovaries for years..... But when I went to the OBGYN they said its normal for women to have cyst's on there ovaries..... But mine are just way out of control to the point where they burst and cause me to be very sick and in the hospital for dehydration..... i could weigh 120lbs and get sick like that and drop to 90lbs in 2days..... Not good at all.... So I know what your going through..... I'll be praying for you to get better!!!!