X Nations - View Single Post - Newbie here.. just made my first blog, would like some advise..
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #10
Cukitas
Cukitas should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panky View Post
Where did you get the content? Is it content you produced or purchased? Do you have permission from the content provider to use the content?

This content is available online.. tubesites.. etc

Quote:
For content... Join a few sponsors that offer sites in the niches you wish to target on your blog. Use the content the sponsor provides you to advertise their paysites. Link the content to the matching FHG, custom ads page, or directly to the paysite. You earn money from each person who joins the paysite you are advertising.
That's what i wanted to do after getting some traffic at my main domain.. but since I'm a newbie and in South America i don't know which sponsors would accept me..

Quote:
How are you going to earn money from this site? Hope that people will join for a premium membership to the image host? What is their incentive when they can still download the full video without registering? You might get some clicks to ads on the sidebars, but there really isn't anything there to build the excitement to get them to click.
Right now I'm making around $5 per day WITHOUT Sales.. uploading pays $10 for 1k downloads.. I also advertise on forums..

Quote:
You need more text in your posts if you want to get anywhere with the search engines. One generic sentence just isn't going to cut it.
Thanks for the tip..

Quote:
Why should surfers subscribe to your RSS feed? Why should they bookmark your blog? Why should they plug your blog on other sites? Why should they click on your ads? You aren't giving your surfers any incentive to do anything besides download free movies. Talk to your surfers. There's human beings looking at your blog and you are doing nothing to create or enhance an existing fantasy. You aren't speaking to them. You are uploading a bunch of content hoping a surfer will pay for an account at your image host, click a random banner in your sidebar, or subscribe to your feed. Why should they bother when there are hundreds of other places to get the same things you are offering?
Well.. true.. but believe it or not a LOT of people love the Cum swallowing amateur videos.. and since some people are lazy to search they have them ready to enjoy

Quote:
If you are going to use this blog for more than just a feeder blog, traffic trader, or as part of a search engine strategy, don't use a free blog host. Register a domain and get hosting. Both are cheap enough. With a free blog host, you don't actually own your own site. You are at the mercy of the blog host. Free blog hosts have their uses. Just don't use them for a main, money earner blog.
I made this blog just for fun.. I already have the domain registered and hoping to get more traffic and then make the big jump to paid hosting.. the thing is that I'm clueless about website design.. wordpress but I'm learning everyday..
Cukitas is offline   Reply With Quote