X Nations - View Single Post - Newbie here.. just made my first blog, would like some advise..
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:52 PM   #11
Cukitas
Cukitas should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
That has got to be one of the worse examples of a blog I've ever seen.

I don't mean to rip into you, but that's pretty bad.

1) First off, your on blogspot. Get off of that free shit, and get a real host.
2) Your header is horrible. It's a picture of a rooster with some text on it. It's not even properly done. It looks like an eight year old philopino kid made it in his parent's basement.
3) The pictures your using in the posts are horrible. What the fuck is that? Screen shots of video screenshots? On the blog the pictures are so small they worthless, and when I click on them they are still worthless.
4) You have no text in your posts. No one will ever see your blog because it will get any SEO traffic. Ever.
5) Twice while clicking around on your blog I got directed to other crap. Way to piss off the surfer.
6) You have links to RAR files? Why?
7) You have links to avi files? Why? Those must be fucking huge.

This is what a blog should look like.

Again, don't mean to rip into you - just offering up my suggustions.
Hello Rochard.. thanks for the criticism, I guess all of us were newbies once and had to learn the hard way... But...

1. this is my first blog so I just used blogger until I master wordpress..

2. what the hell is philopino?? Yes I know the banner is not properly done.. any ideas?? I want to keep the rooster though...

3. the pictures are video screenshots and if you click on them they get bigger...

4. I have to work on the text..

5. What you mean directed to other crap? maybe the full page ads from blacklabel ads? I have nothing else added.. i.e cash links.. etc..

6. Links to rar files? of course.. they're zipped movies..

7. Avi files? most of my movies are in that format.. actually less size than WMV or MPEG..

Thanks for all the suggestions and like I said before I'm new to this whole adult webmaster thing.. maybe I'm doing everything wrong... but trying to learn.
Cukitas is offline   Reply With Quote