X Nations - View Single Post - Star Trek
Thread: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #19
2MuchMark
2MuchMark is hiring
Video Chat Guru

xBucks: 11,657
Send a message via ICQ to 2MuchMark Send a message via MSN to 2MuchMark Send a message via Skype™ to 2MuchMark

Don't wait - go see the movie before you read anything more about it. If you're a trekker, this movie is breathtaking. If you're not a trekker this movie is fantastic.

Everything about the movie: Casting, acting, story and effects are Perfect. Extra kudos for the story. It is beyond good. Can I say this enough? It is a perfect movie.

There are LOTS of Crying Game moments in the movie. Trekkers know where they are, and passive viewers will see at least one.

There are plenty of nods to to knows who live in the Trek universe and some cool in jokes, but if you've never watched Trek you won't feel left out. It's a summer blockbuster for the action crowd, and it's the ultimate love explosion for the die hard fans.

Multiply my enthusiasm for this movie X 100 in Imax!

I've seen it twice in Imax already and plan to go one more time before it leaves the theatres (and yes I plan to buy it on Blu ray the day it comes out). But don't wait! Just go.

Go now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now now.

Trek. Believe.
2MuchMark is offline   Reply With Quote