X Nations - View Single Post - I enrolled in a summer slimdown contest.
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 03:00 PM   #6
RD_Shane
RD_Shane is editing audio
Citizen X

xBucks: 7,406
Send a message via ICQ to RD_Shane Send a message via MSN to RD_Shane Send a message via Skype™ to RD_Shane

Oceania,
Yeah, it's been hard making myself go to the gym every day, but I do feel better when I go. I haven't missed a day yet! I'm really proud of you for sticking with your walking. Keep it up!

Vid,
As far as a diet I've cut myself down to 1100 calories a day, which from what I read is appropriate for the weight I want to be at. I drink tons of water a day.
I have been trying to make sure I'm eating enough protein after my work outs. It's rough though because I tend to not be hungry for a couple of hours after I'm done at the gym.
I've been trying to take every thing into consideration as far as weight loss and inches lost. It's not easy though because of the muscle weighing more than fat it's hard to tell if I'm losing weight or gaining muscle.

My overall goal is to lose 40lbs by Internext, well and to win the car of course! But I'm trying to do it right so that I don't end up gaining all the weight back in a couple of years.