X Nations - View Single Post - I enrolled in a summer slimdown contest.
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 12:55 PM   #10
B O B
B O B is I got teen babes!
Box Stuffer

xBucks: 7,708
Send a message via ICQ to B O B

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD_Shane View Post
Hey Bob, long time to talk to... How have you been?
I recently starting alternating the days that I do weights. From what the scale says it was the right thing to do. I don't use a lot of weights, I go for more reps since I really don't want to have manly muscles when I'm done with this thing. LOL
I keep hearing about the water but I didn't know it wast so important to a diet. I guess I'll have to start downing a lot more of it.

With respect to your own weight loss: Sounds like you should be posting that hotness here!

Hugs!
Hey Shane...
doing less weight and more reps is the right thing to do
if you can do real light weights and up to 45 reps of each, you will really burn the fat and get trim...

try doing a cycling class or something at the gym so you dont lose interest.

also, mix up your workouts every other week...your muscles have *memory* and wont get the workout you want if you do the same thing always...

there are a ton of great workouts at www.bodybuilding.com including workout sheets you can print up

good luck to you!
SoloConverts.com is now LIVE! 8 kick ass exclusive sites, weekly payouts, secure 3rd party billing, 60/40 revshare - PPS by request, tons of promo tools and much more! Sign up today at SoloConverts.com
Contact me today for anything you need!
Bob@soloconverts.com
B O B is offline   Reply With Quote