X Nations - View Single Post - What a day!
Thread: What a day!
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2003, 08:43 PM   #1
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 247,066
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette
Red face What a day!

Thank God it's over!

I guess it all started when I didn't fall asleep until about 6:00AM, only to be woken up by the alarm at 6:30AM to drive Chris to the Airport.

When I got back one of my dogs had puked all over the living room I finally went back to bed for a few hours. I got up and drove all the way to the hospital to visit my Mom, to be told I couldn't see her (bastards!) Well, when I got back home my Mom phoned and said I could now visit...So I got back in the Jeep and off to the hospital....I got to see my Mom, but also witnessed a guy puking out his guts right in front of me! Well I started gagging and the rest I'll just keep to myself

I finally got home (not alone... ) brought Vin Dielsel home with me...I've been dying to see XXX...FROMAGE! That's all I got to say about it. Thank God I got to see Vin without his shirt...Hehehehehe!

Anyway I needed a little venting session...lol How sweet would a Ice cold beer be right now! In a few months perhaps!

On that note, I hope everyone else had a GREAT day!