X Nations - View Single Post - On a lighter note....
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 04:33 PM   #7
Ronaldo
Ronaldo is only editing this because Chris is a jackass
Xnations Voice of Reason

xBucks: 11,375
Send a message via ICQ to Ronaldo

This story from Cosmo (Yes, my wife reads Cosmo, and I poke around. It's like Maxim for women), would stop me from EVER buying a sex toy online.

"I'm a 20 year old University student who, to save money lives at home with my parents. After perusing a magazine, I saw an ad for a 12 inch dildo that I thought might be fun to try.

While I was hesitant at first, the company assured their customers that all of their parcels arrived in plain brown wrapping. Having never done anything like this before, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Well about 2 months went by and I forgot about the stupid thing until I arrived at home and my parents informed me that a parcel had come for me. Being the considerate parents that they were, I thought nothing of the fact that they said they put it up in my room.

I went upstairs and to my horror, noticed the toy had indeed arrived. It was in a clear plastic bag with a note attached from the post office that read, "Our most sincere apologies. The packaging for this product was damaged in transit. Sincerely, Canada Post"

Having worked for Canada Post before, I laugh my ass off at that story every time, because I've put packages in those clear envelopes with that very note attached.
Ronaldo is offline   Reply With Quote