X Nations - View Single Post - Internext Las Vegas: Who's going?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
dyonisus
dyonisus is Supreme Soul Rider
Soul Rider

xBucks: 12,851
Send a message via ICQ to dyonisus Send a message via AIM to dyonisus

For me, going to a show is all about timing and the projects I am working on. For the last 2 years I was working in development and design, I was not on the affiliate/marketing side as much as I have been in the past. There was really no need for me to attend the shows.

Times have changed. I am now on the cusp of something completely new and as one of only a few people in the business, I feel it is important for me to be there. To help the business bring the brand to both the consumers and other webmasters as well as to reconnect with people and develop new relationships.

Vegas and the combination of AEE and Internext offers a great opportunity to achieve branding goals as well as initial marketing goals. I have always seen Vegas as a show with potential despite the alcohol and partying. There is business to be had there, and I intend to seek it out.

Anyone interested in discussing traffic, customized Content Managements Systems anything. I am available, scheduling meetings from Jan 7th through 13th.
dyonisus is offline   Reply With Quote