X Nations - View Single Post - Im no longer with SinisterAngelcash...just stopped in to say goodbye to old friends
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #1
Jimmidean
Jimmidean is Sniffin Glue as it is cheaper then crack

xBucks: 6,900
Default Im no longer with SinisterAngelcash...just stopped in to say goodbye to old friends

Copied and pasted from another board.
But I started here and thought I should post it here as well

Well there sure seems to be a lot of these threads these days.
And to be honest there is no real drama with this one.
And I think most people now me well enough to know I would not say if there was.
Building the program was a great challenge, its done and time to move on.
I have been in adult burning the candle at both ends for almost ten years since the
"high tech wreck" of 2000 cast us out in the street.
We have made a ton of friends and no real enemy's I hope over the years.
Its been a ride I would not have missed to say the least.
From my first Qwebec expo (Awesome Show) to being a panelist last year it been wonderful.
I have been talking to a few friends about going back to my true love Engineering,
(Yes I have a degree) And the time appears to be now.
I have an offer I cant refuse, a day job with a 35 hour work week doing something I love and benifits including a pension plan second to none.
So for now this is goodbye.
I will be in Phoenix and more then likely Internext Miami, but only to see old friend have a few beers and see what a show is like that I don't work my ass off at.
I will still be around here and there on the boards but will have no influence over SiniisterAngelcash in anyway including affiliate support or anything else.
I just wanted to let everyone know as I have never tried ever tried to let an affiliate or anyone else down.
I would hate to think someone thought I was not answering there E-mails.

So after all that,.......
to a list way to long to mention in this thread,
I say thank you to all of you who helped, taught, mentored and shared in the success Jenn and I have had in the last ten years.
As for us were off to the Keys for a few days to relax and get ready for whatever comes next.

See you on the beach
Jimmidean and Jenn