cdsmith
cdsmith is washing his emu
meow

xBucks: 28,489
Send a message via ICQ to cdsmith

Quote:
Originally posted by MarcfromCJ
One of our associates on another board posted this:

"If there was no demand or market in the world for truly tasteless humor, then why was everyone telling those horrid "challenger" jokes back in the late 80's? People, virtually every disaster on Earth is joked about. There's a period of respectful morning... then BAM, out come the jokes, and people laugh. Disasters are what give us a sense of how short life is and brings us down to reality, Humor is the medicine that lifts us up."
That would be me.

I also posted this:
Quote:
People can disect the theme of this particular banner til the end of time. Analyze it six ways to next winter.

Or accept it for what it's worth and move on.

Looks pretty obvious that it was intended to draw a parallel between the shock of their great ad deals and the shock of the shuttle tragedy, in that both have high shock value. One is tragic, the other will shock you by how much money you make.

It ain't rocket science. Be offended, don't be offended. Knowing what I know about CJ, it's all about humor, and the pursuit of the "truly tasteless"...... so I got past it. Can you?
And I'm sure that an email to anyone at CJ requesting that you be removed from their mailing list will be honored and dealt with promptly. Nothing to get all worked up over.

... one SWEET program.

ICQ me: 31024634 .... let's talk about getting you some PussyCash!
cdsmith is offline   Reply With Quote