X Nations - View Single Post - Women who dont give head
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 04:56 AM   #15
cdsmith
cdsmith is washing his emu
meow

xBucks: 28,284
Send a message via ICQ to cdsmith

It might sound "silly" at first to some, to dismiss someone for that reason alone, and I would probably agree if it were only that simple. But with just about everyone you meet there is usually more than one thing that will bug you about them. Adding in the fact that she won't give head then becomes the straw that broke the camel's back.

Thing is, you might stay with someone like that, but there will always be this one area of sex that you had and enjoyed with others but can no longer have, ever....unless you cheat on her. Although I don't find the BJ to be THE most enjoyable part of sex, it is still a much appreciated component of the whole experience, and I can safely say that I have been with women who simply did not like to do it, and I always grew to miss it. Sadly for these women, there are just too many other great women out there that DO love to pleasure their man.

A real man will do what it takes to please his woman, and he'll damn well enjoy doing it. Same goes for a real woman....she will go to great lengths to show her man how hot she is for him. Anything less is....uncivilized.

... one SWEET program.

ICQ me: 31024634 .... let's talk about getting you some PussyCash!
cdsmith is offline   Reply With Quote