X Nations - View Single Post - Women who dont give head
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2003, 11:11 AM   #17
Feynman
Feynman should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

For a woman not to give head is to not like the entirety of her man's body.

Then, what does she likes? His pocketbook? His ability to fix the clogged sink? His nice looks in public? Or what else?

A woman who does not give head I don't go to bed with another time.. A woman who gives it in a way letting me understand that she makes me an immense favour (i.e. that I have to behave in order to get it) I jump out of bed smack in the middle of a fuck, jump in my pants and leave, usually to her hysterical cries and yelling of names to me.

I don't play these games.

I give attention to the entirety of a woman's body and expect the same.
I don't divorce mind and body.

For what purpose a woman would go to bed with me if she is disgusted by parts of it (my body, having sex) ?

It is not intransigent attitude but one that comes from understanding Nature: if at the beginning of a relationship, when passion is still very much alive, your partner gets fussy; imagine how bad it will become when passion is gone. It makes me question the motive for having sex.

The only circumstance when I accept my partner not go give me head is when it was clear from the beginning that it was a one-time-only fuck.

Of course, I never make a fuss about it, nor make personnal attacks.

I live by the rule "judge and accept to be judged"

I do not try to change them, I simply leave when things cannot be changed or when the expense of energy to effect change is not worth the result.

If our deep natures are not compatible, no compromising will do; in the long run, it can only worsen.