X Nations - View Single Post - Maple Leafs on FIRE!
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2003, 03:29 PM   #17
sherie
sherie should edit this

xBucks: 3,824
Send a message via ICQ to sherie Send a message via AIM to sherie

Quote:
Originally posted by McAttack
Montreal has tons of championships, Toronto keeps talking and talking but no championships in DECADES. Toronto hasn't won the cup since 1967. But you listen to the CBC (oddly enough, IN Toronto) and every year "This year they can win it" Yeah right!

The BEST acquisition they made this past week was Glen Wesley. Nolan, one good body check and he won't make it to the playoffs and let's face it, the Leafs aren't angels. They go out and hit everyone, so there's a good chance guys are gonna target him.

As for Housley and Gilmour, the rentals, they're not needed. Gilmour is ok, played well last year in the playoffs for the habs, but he never got to form this year. I hope he gets a decent playoff run, but I don't think the Leafs will win the cup. And this is their best chance to do it.

They're just too damn self-destructive! The Leafs always take aggressive hockey too far and end up with stupid penalties.
Sweetie take a deep breath, I am talking about the future!! Leafs are in and Montreal is out, sad as it is, as I like to see as many Canadian teams in the playoffs as possible. I don't quite think that they will win, but who the hell knows, what I do know is that I get to watch hockey and my team at that make it as far as they possibly can into the playoffs. It's always nice to have warm weather and hockey. As for them hitting everyone, so fucking what LOL I love that, other's may hate it but not I, not even when Eddie the Slashers starts. It's all fun and games until someone loses the game!!

sherie at macdaddybucks dot com

GO LEAFS GO
sherie is offline   Reply With Quote