X Nations - View Single Post - Embarrassed to be a Canadian
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 02:20 PM   #34
Pidgin
Pidgin should edit this

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy
xBucks: 13,267

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronaldo
By quoting me I'm assuming you think that I was referring to Bush not getting re-elected. I re-read this thread and while it IS confusing, I was referring to our Prime Minister stepping down in a year.
...However, Bush Sr. was also very popular during and after the Gulf war. That didn't get him re-elected. I hope that's not the case for Bush Jr.
Hi ronaldo
i wasn't critisizing you in any way at all. I actually agree with most of what I read in your posts here so far.
Although your PM is not mine - I am asshamed of him, regardless of his political views which I have no knowledge of. I will shy away from that atm.
As to bush reelection and his father issue - I didn't say the war was the only reason he will be reelected. its the collection of the multiple issues I was covering. And unlike the previous gulf war - this one comes as part of a longer campaign and will not be forgotten as fast as the previous.
Pidgin is offline   Reply With Quote