X Nations - View Single Post - Embarrassed to be a Canadian
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 06:29 PM   #38
sherie
sherie should edit this

xBucks: 3,867
Send a message via ICQ to sherie Send a message via AIM to sherie

I am not embarrassed to be Canadian, although I am embarrassed of my government.

I am embarrassed because we have a PM that is a weak coward!

He has not stood up for our Country, nor has he said things that he should have said such as A) We do have troops over there, they are peacekeepers. B) We have taken so much money away from our Military that it is pointless to send more people over there, as they do not have the resources. C) That he will repremand those in the cabnet that make comments like moron and bastard. D) That he only has what 7 months left and doesn't give a shit. Well ok so he is not going to publically state some of that. But he should be defending us and the stance instead of hiding behind the UN and it's decision.

He should have stood up and explained to the world what Canada does and has done. Not just sit back like a toad and say nothing. He has not represented us well at all. This statement is not about whether or not I am pro or anti war at all, I am just stating that I am not embarrassed of my Country I am embarrassed of the MORON BASTARDS that we have running it!

That is my 2cents!

sherie at macdaddybucks dot com

GO LEAFS GO
sherie is offline   Reply With Quote