View Single Post
Old 03-28-2003, 02:02 PM   #71
12clicks
12clicks should edit this

xBucks: 3,841

Quote:
Originally posted by StuartD
I'm not twisting anything... this is what you said
in response to your dopey question regarding terrorism. hopefully you'll outgrow this inability to follow a train of thought.

Quote:

So... if I hate the fact that the US up and did something against what the world voted against... am I a terrorist or not?

If I hate Bush for doing what he's doing just so that he can play the hero and get re-elected... am I a terrorist?
If you just think it, we'll let you live. if you act upon it by trying to kill Americans, we'll very happily kill you.

Quote:
Do I get to have a scud dropped on me for opposing the US's decision?
We would never use something so primative.

Quote:
And I am losing no argument.. I'm just not winning it. I have no intention of winning... I just like how you keep making the US out to be Godly over the world and making everyone else out to be terrorists who will feel your wrath.
If that's all you're getting out of this, you should pay closer attention in reading comprehension class.
year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteena Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is
nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
12clicks is offline   Reply With Quote