X Nations - View Single Post - Is the war affecting your decisions?........
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2003, 02:43 PM   #48
12clicks
12clicks should edit this

xBucks: 3,805

Quote:
Originally posted by gregtx
you're right this isn't vietnam.. I was using this was an example of why everyone needs to be checked... as for Tim M.. was just an example of "any race can be a terrorist"...
I don't think these examples are relevant.

Quote:
gee Mike Tyson is muslim.. better check every black man too...
Dude, if I'm on a plane with Tyson, I want him checked. funny you'd try to turn it into a black thing.

Quote:
Racial profiling occurs whether we think it does or not... but unless we check everyone randomly.... it opens a way to easily slip someone/or something through....
I disagree.

Quote:
just raising some points to back "my opinion"
No problem there.

Quote:
I thought you just said you refused to do air travel as long as American's are treated this way??? so this will not affect you at all.
No, I said "extra" travel.

year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteena Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is
nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
12clicks is offline   Reply With Quote