X Nations - View Single Post - I need your positive vibes!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 08:37 PM   #5
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 249,851
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette
Default Re: Re: I need your positive vibes!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Raven
Ok, FB...I wasn't going to do this...but, you leave me no choice...

I want you to lie down and put yourself in your happy place.....rubbing your hands on your belly....making concentric circles....after fifteen minutes, I want you to think this thought.

'Once this baby comes out, there will be no more naps on Saturday afternoon'.

'Repeat after me...there are joys of motherhood; but, daily spit up on every white shirt you own is not fun'. You will never have an unstained piece of clothing again.

'My life will not be my own, until I draw my last breath'.

FB....I know you're impatient...and, I don't blame you..those who passed on this wisdom to me were wasting their time, too, as I am with you...even though I say this most tongue in cheek....

Believe me....your baby will come soon...and the reason he's not listening is because he is training you to his will. Best to learn now that the child, that adorable bambino....is gonna rule you for the rest of your life.

In the meantime...I am sending baby thoughts your way. My son, bless his heart....was right on time....almost to the minute of his due date. He's never been on time since then. But, I will always have that...
Thank you Raven...I'll try, but it's sooooo hard! I'm so anxious to meet this mini Evil-Chris...lol Oh and there's the fact that I can't stand or see my feet...lol

Your kind words are giving me courage!