X Nations - View Single Post - What is your favorite BURGER?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 04:41 PM   #62
saus
saus should edit this

xBucks: 274

Oh Chris I wish I were lol... ( for dramatic effect ; )

all Harveys patties are made up of a mix of beef & soy.. that's why they have a little bit of a different texture to em... I don't know the exact percentage but it is not a trace amount / insignificant, part of their recipe! Still good, but just not an all beef patty if you know what I mean ; )

here's a handy allergy guide from the good boys at harveys
http://www.harveys.ca/eng/allergy_all.htm
soy is ticked the whole way down for the burgers, they're a bit of a veggie/beef hybrid.

I happened to have strangely enough worked on a research project on burger joints in school a few trillion years ago so that's how i picked up these handy useless tidbits lol..

Of the joints, mcdonalds has the highest quality meat (please note, that's raw meat not cooked up, frying it up is def not good for the arteries!)

In canada, it's 100% pure canadian beef, slaughtered & federally inspected, also the only joint that has 100% pure beef written on many of its wrappers, why most of the other joints don't is because of adders or fillers. Of course, they will all give us coronaries in the end, but it's worth it.

Mcdonald's most delicious fries are also not veggie friendly, they have a small amount of beef additives for flavoring.. this mad cow nonesense better not dampen my summer meat season.

sorry about the length kiddies

saus is offline   Reply With Quote