X Nations - View Single Post - what do you want in an affiliate program?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2002, 02:12 PM   #10
Brad Mitchell
Brad Mitchell should edit this
Integrity and Innovation

xBucks: 3,552
Send a message via ICQ to Brad Mitchell

Ok now that I had my comedy here would be a real list of items..

1) Personal marketing support - I should be able to speak live with an employee and get feedback on my sites and manner in which I'm promoting their program.

2) Aren't we all tired of big affiliate programs that have two sets of rules... one for small webmasters, one for large... Spam is BIG bucks but I know not every program allows their affiliates to do it although most do.

3) Good marketing tools. Creative text, banner ads, full page ads, half page ads, table ads, exit consoles, free content.

4) Don't abuse our traffic, at least give them an opportunity to purchase. I can't tell you how many times I've sent traffic and they're doing a pop-up OVER the current page when the surfer navigates through the tour. It's okay to pop-up shit but let's do it after the guy tries to leave or not buy.

5) Pay on-time, every time and don't bounce checks.

6) Give us multiple tours - or if it's a rev share program let us decide if we want a trial subscription offered when we send the traffic.

7) I would never use it but I bet lots of newbies would appreciate free hosting for their ads promoting your program.

Cheers,

Brad
Toll Free 888-345-MOJO x801 | ICQ #56950199
Brad Mitchell is offline   Reply With Quote