X Nations - View Single Post - give me you opinions on my new site
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2003, 02:29 PM   #2
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 32,440
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky

Quote:
give me you opinions on my new site
Say please . You might get a better response.

Personally, I wouldn't bold the white text in the beginning. It's ok for like one or 2 sentences to highlight a point, but not for all that text. It gets hard to read. Format it a little better to give breaks in between for the eyes to rest.

The images on the sides are nice and clean.

For the webmasters, you should encourage them and tell them why they should trade traffic with you.

What kind of SE stuff going on?

The sound comes through on the sample movies, but where is the movie for the first 2, and 5? (on the left hand side)

On the left, the image of the movie and text are linked. On the right, the first 2 just have the text clickable, but not the image. I'd keep the same format for both sides. Too many exit pops after backseatbangers.

I'd personally keep all the sample clips and images on the sides the same size if possible. Makes the site look a little cleaner / crisp.

The sample movies for the red links in the center run smooth. I didn't view them all, but the random ones I chose worked well. The ones that just loaded to a link list and or sponsor looked nice and clean and loaded fast.

Panky is offline   Reply With Quote