X Nations - View Single Post - Experienced Webmasters Only!!! ;-)
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2003, 03:11 AM   #10
wolfie
wolfie should edit this
Adrenaline junkie

xBucks: 20

TheTOS, I hear 'ya.
I used to use iBill in '95 before they started going flakey.
Decided to move to Lancelot. Excellent decision. Lost bucks when they went under through CP chargebacks.
Moved to CCbill & was quite happy with them / customer service till the visa extortion last september.
Because I live in the Asia Pacific region they dropped me. To this day they have never bothered to summons the common decency to let me know that they will not be processing for my company anymore.
Only lost $500 in sales they refused to pay me. Emails not answered, or responded to, even one I sent to Corvette that he said he passed on to the correct person. Lost 18 months worth of rebillers.
ACpay were excellent when I first started with them but unanswerd emails are the order of the day now. Even emails about deliberate fraud on my affiliate program! Includes logs & screencaps from Password Sentry proving access to the members area that the scamers said they could not access.
June 15th they charged all their webmasters $350 to weed out the 'non-serious ones'. Charming.
It was a PR nightmare for them as they were silly enough to try to pass it of as a visa thing. Eventually they admitted it was unrelated to visa.
They copped heaps of flack on the boards.
I use Globill but they scrub pretty dam hard & sales are quite erratic with them.
Ginix is excellent. Top notch. Any email is responded to within the hour, their engineer is shit hot with server hassles, customer service could not be better. I would recommend them to anybody.
GloboSALE has been good so far as has Verotel.
wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote