X Nations - View Single Post - Disturbing Trend
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2003, 01:14 AM   #31
Seth
Seth should edit this

xBucks: 135

Quote:
I also didn't say whether non-consensual sex was right or wrong. Perhaps this was an oversight on my part. I think non-consensual sex is wrong.

However, as sick and depraved as you and I may find it, I'm also not arrogant enough to believe that MY beliefs are the CORRECT beliefs. To make a blanket statement that the entire world should agree with, because I believe it, is also wrong. Not as wrong as I believe non-consensual sex to be, but wrong nonetheless
It's not just about whether or not non-consensual sex is titillating. Some obviously do find it titillating. That's the problem. In most places in the world (that I know of) non-consensual sex is illegal.

As I said before.... YES, I know that the site's are fantasy.... but if these fantasies are acted upon by the people that do find it titillating... they will probably spend a good amount of time behind bars.

If you (that's the general 'you') want to support these sites and make money off of them... it's your choice. Make what rationalizations you need to make.

as for SkyyBoy.... If you want to compare nudity and consensual sex to r*pe........................ as emma said... you're just not getting it.
Seth is offline   Reply With Quote