X Nations - View Single Post - Disturbing Trend
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2003, 11:45 PM   #51
69adulthost
69adulthost should edit this
The Host With The Most

xBucks: 78

Sometimes people in our industry amaze me.

You are arguing about things beyond your control. Beyond your ability to have any effect so go about your business unless of course you are without sin then cast the first stone.

People who make content in a country where it is legal have no control over who looks at it on the net.

Now one of you ponderers will say you can block someone by their IP address or their physical address when doing credit card verification. Hello we are talking on the internet and I can get an address IP or physical in any country and almost any city I want.

If someone does something you do not want to see don’t look. If you think everyone in the business is moral

I am against most of the things you all are saying are despicable and I don’t look at it, I don’t host it and I certainly don’t sell it if it is illegal.

Butt I for one think a lot of things are not what I want to see and I don’t look butt I still host it. Who would I be to say I don’t like gay male sex, which I don’t butt should I say I won’t host it for someone who wants to sell it or not let someone host on my servers for those who want to see it.

Live and let live. We do not host spammers, kids, dogs or death; butt any legal activity I do not discriminate against.

What does concern me is all the wasted time you all are spending on this thread when you could be promoting your products and consuming my bandwidth.

Just my $.02 cents

John ‘tpg’ Smith
President
tpg@69adulthost.com
http://69adulthost.com
69adulthost is offline   Reply With Quote