X Nations - View Single Post - Need a full time programmer?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 12:49 PM   #1
AcidMaX
AcidMaX should edit this
Lost in cyberspace

Location: Comfy confines of an oldsmobile outside samones house.
xBucks: 1,581
Send a message via ICQ to AcidMaX
Default Need a full time programmer?

Are you looking for a full time programmer? I have currently been coding on my own for the last 3 yrs full time and have been doing programming for approx. 9 yrs total. (My site is http://www.siteextreme.com)

At this point I am ready to stop looking for new business
on a monthly basis and settle down and work for an organization
that is looking for a reliable, quality programmer that
has done different projects including content mangement systems, cascading billing applications, and more.

I am ready to work for a company where I can contribute to their team as a programmer, help their program grow, build new applications that take the industry by storm and to hopefully share some ideas that I have to help contribute making the company I work for a success.

If your organization is looking for a full-time programmer, please
feel free to contact me on ICQ at 70930467 to discuss salary, hours, benefits etc. All serious inquiries will be considered.

My only requirement is that I don't have to move. So the company will have to be willing to allow their programmer to work from home on EST.

If you need references of companies/people I have worked for I will be more than happy to supply those to serious inquiries.

Before starting the programming business I served in management & engineering roles in the telcom environment including MCI WorldCom, DaimlerChrysler and Broadwing.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you!

Sincerely,
Andy a.k.a. AcidMaX