X Nations - View Single Post - Are there really Secret Societies?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2002, 03:58 PM   #12
Tkt2Pardse
Tkt2Pardse should edit this

xBucks: 789
Send a message via ICQ to Tkt2Pardse

I've been interested in finding more about their origins for quite awhile now, thanks for the little story Chris. I personally believe that they run the world's business. that 10 or so families run the whole show. i am not a religious person at all but there are alot of people that wield great power that are religious. they impliment things very slowly and deliberately until before you know it, you have no privacy whatsoever. that link at the bottom of that site saying "mark of the beast" is pretty scary too, i've read about that for a few years now. whether it's something biblical or something that's just gonna make people crazy from the biblical resemblences, i don't know, but either way, it'll affect me personally.
<br>
DEEP THOUGHTS by Jack Handey ~ I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ``That guy sure owed me a lot of money.'' <br>
Sometimes I wonder if I'm patriotic enough. Yes, I want to kill people, but on both sides.
Tkt2Pardse is offline   Reply With Quote