X Nations - View Single Post - Are there really Secret Societies?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2002, 06:11 PM   #21
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 313,145
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

Quote:
The Bilderbergers meet in secluded places, recently in June 1991 in Baden Baden, Germany. Arrogantly, they plot the subversion and silent takeover of constitutional governments everywhere. Their goal is a World Government run exclusively by their hand-picked puppets.
Shrewd and calculating, their hearts are filled with lust for power and consumed by greed for money. Rich and aristocratic, they despise Christians and they loathe the lowly working class. They control the world's press and virtually all our banks and financial institutions. They screen and choose who America's leaders will be and even determine who will run on the Democratic and Republican Party tickets. It was shortly after attending the 1991 Bilderberger meeting, Governor Bill Clinton was selected to be the next President of the United States. Bill Clinton and White House advisor Vernon Jordan's relationship goes back to it's Bilderberger connections.
Among the elitist membership is David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Lloyd Bentsen, Helmut Kohl, Prince Charles, Prince Juan Carlos, Katharine Graham, Alice Rivlin, and Gerald Ford.
This is the kind of secret society I'm talking about.
I never even heard of the Bilderbergers before...
The above quote was taken from this page.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote