X Nations - View Single Post - My fucking host crapped out on me !!
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 03:40 AM   #2
XxXotic
XxXotic should edit this
Jesus Saves!

xBucks: 2,223
Send a message via ICQ to XxXotic Send a message via AIM to XxXotic Send a message via Yahoo to XxXotic
Default Re: My fucking host crapped out on me !!

Quote:
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
If I have any traffic trades with anybody here at HUNGRYTGP.COM, please note that my host crapped out on me today. I have contaced them, and they would only tell me that service will be back up as soon as possible. WTF is that ?!?

I AM NOT IMPRESSED !! I will be moving my site to another host as soon as I can get back into my FTP (the site is dynamic, and I need files from my CGI bin in order to set it up elsewhere ...).
*It was not a known hosting company, but rather a shared dedicated box with another webmaster, in case anybody would like to know

Once my site is back up, I will turn up my traffic a bit to help make up for the downtime.

I also apologise to my submit partners for any inconvenience.
You may email me your galleries if you want, and I will manually add them to the page once it is back up and running on OXEO (I am seriously hoping sometime today - February 13th)

Thank you for your understanding.

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
sucks that yer stuff went down, hope they get that sorted out for you asap, welcome to our team lmk if you need anything
XxXotic is offline   Reply With Quote