X Nations - View Single Post - Hungryman, another year and you haven't paid your debt
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 06:26 AM   #7
Teen Angel
Teen Angel should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 20
Send a message via ICQ to Teen Angel

Quote:
Originally posted by Feynman
Beside, with respect to sliming him, if he doesn't get any clients because of your intervention, how do you expect him to pay you back ?
You obviously have no idea about this subject therefor really shoudlnt jump to his defense so eagerly.

Your quote above is quite obvious. I have been owed this moeny for almost 3 years now.... No matter how busy he gets he will not pay the peopel he owes. His debt is in the high thousands if not more. This is owed to at least 4 designers.

HE has since said in another board that I we basically need to sue him in order to get our money back. I think that simply states that he has no intention of paying anyone back and believes that in time people will forget.

So I really think your response was, in a nutshell, uneducated on the situation at hand.

HUNGRYMAN has had it rough on occassion I know. However he has left the people who tried to help him down and out. I myself have gone on to have a flourishing business in design since parting company with him. You will, in time, come to realise he is manipulative and deceiving.
Teen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote