X Nations - View Single Post - Hungryman, another year and you haven't paid your debt
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 10:16 PM   #21
Duane AKA Pensfan
Duane AKA Pensfan should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 20

Quote:
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
So ... hold on here ... if he is "actually paying" (which is not what your virtual boyfriend CDSmith has been saying ...) Where is the problem?

Tell him he still owes me $615 too ... and ask whatever happened to that domain he was supposed to transfer to me ?? (HOTWEBMISSTRESSES.COM)

Thanks!
Interesting...

Ya know I hate message boards... I enjoy reading them but 90% of the time when I post or try to be a board whore it blows up in my face, and I end up regretting it. So I don't post, I do my thing and try to make up for the mistakes of being excessivly ambitious, most of the time it getting the best of me...

BTW I am paying angel 50 bucks a month, if there are any other people I owe money to that want the same deal send me an email at bucknaked@buckgear.net and we can get that set up... I haven't had much money at all for the last year and a half after leaving adult.com but I will make it right...
Hell it may only end up being 20 bucks a month but it's better than nothing is what cd says

So let me get this straight Paul... You are saying that when you were taking advantage of all these designers, angel for a ton of projects, and also posting Danevans work in your portfolio that I helped him develop and paid him, for that you were working for me?

So when did all this happen? Cuz you haven't worked for me for years paul. When I tried to help you out cuz you were the laughing stock of the adult web over the brianna fiasco. you didn't do shit except spend all your time trying to make yourself rich when I was sending you what little money I had.

My fucking debts are my debts, I made my own, and the fact that you're trying to say that you're debts are mine or traci's is fucking rediculous...

If I had a lawyer could I get him to sue you for slander and defamation? You're a fucking joke and a crook, which is ironic that people think I'm a crook yet I am calling you one, so you must be a real fucker...

And for you to try and say that I am traci when you've talked to her on the phone is fucking stupid man... Leave her out of this, she's doing her thing away from this zoo and is very happy.

Now about me owing you money? Are you fucking retarded? I have done nothing but give everything I had to you... I drove 5 hours to Erie Pennsylvania paid for dinner for you and your deadbeat family's ass AND gave you a computer since yours died, which you in turn traded in for a new one without telling me.

As far as hotwebmistresses, I paid for it, it was in my directnic account, I let it go and it's in a better place so fucking deal with it.

So paul you wanna talk shit like I'm gonna lay down and take the blame for your cons, I don't think so... Did I ever own part of your design business? Amp did me a favor back when he liked me and designed the original paysitedesign.com for you so you would go on your way and leave me alone, and you actually had the nuts to show it off to him as your own...

AHAHAHAHAAHAHA! You are a tool, and people like DaneEvans, Angel and cd smith will haunt you till you die.

Just as they haunt me if I don't do what I say I am going to do.

Like I said in the beginning, I ain't blaming anyone for the debts I've incurred and the mistakes I've made. They are mine alone...

So there you have it. Why would I lie? I am already out like a gay guy in san francisco.

Paul you are the one that is delusional enough to think that this stuff means nothing and you can go about your business like you've done nothing wrong, not me...

That's all I have to say, I'm sure Paul, You'll come back with some blah blah blah it's never my fault, I was abducted by aliens, everyone loves me bullshit...

Whatever man, your wife leaving you wasn't your fault either even though she warned you for 5 months to get off your fat ass and get a job to support your family.

Why would this whole mess be your fault either?

PEACE I'M OUTTA HERE!

Duane AKA PENSFAN
Duane AKA Pensfan is offline   Reply With Quote